Are you still looking for best forex broker ?
When you are assessing a best forex broker we believe there are a few key things to consider.
Here are the five tips that will help you to find a best forex broker.
1. Is the broker regulated, and will my funds be safe?
Well regulated countries with highly rated banking environments include USA, UK, and Australia.
2. Does the broker have tight spreads and fast execution and access to other markets such as Contracts For Difference?
Look for brokers that offers non-dealing desk intervention and low spreads on more than just the major currency pairs. Your trading style is likely to evolve and you will want access to a variety of markets, even if you are just using only a few for now.
3. Is it easy to deposit and withdraw funds?
Check for speed of processing times, or complaints that funds have been difficult to withdraw. You also want to make sure you can withdraw electronically and don't need to submit a paper form.
4. Reliability of the trading platform.
There is nothing worse than being stuck in a trade when the platform freezes (this is one of the reasons Metatrader 4 remains popular after all these years – fast load times and reliability).
5. Customer service.
This can be harder to judge, but you want someone there when you need them. Many people also like to have a dedicated account manager rather than talking to different people each time they call.
Finally, you want a broker that cares about your success, and does what it can to make sure you have the Forex trading experience you are after.
At IC Markets we work hard to be the best Forex broker we can be, and as we're founded by traders ourselves we know the little details we need to get right for you.
For example you can:
- Trade micro lots (10c per pip) on not only FX but also Gold, Silver and Oil
- Access spreads as low as 0.1 pips with deep liquidity from 14 of the world's largest banks
- Trade with a supercharged MT4
- Trade on mobile trading platforms for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Receive 24 hour support with a dedicated account manager
- Use any Expert Advisor (EA) you want even if it's scalping or high frequency
- Trade using New York close charts to simplify your technical analysis
You can see our IC Markets Review for further details.
In addition we're Australian owned, operated and regulated with servers in the lightning fast NY4 facility.
You can open a FREE DEMO Account and test IC Markets Trading Platform.